What is a High Plains Food Co-op (HPFC) Site Manager? A neighborhood food champion!
Do you want more control over your food sourcing? Do you want to bring good food to your family, friends and neighborhood? Food that’s raised and produced by someone you know who has a family just like you? Become a High Plains Food Co-op Pickup Site Manager. You can order directly from our farmers and producers, chat with them in person during distribution and neighborhood Greet, Eat & Meets and play an active role in protecting local family-farmers and craft producers in your community.
Role as a Site Manager
- Meet once monthly at our Denver distribution facility with farmers, other co-op members and volunteers to distribute orders (12-2pm third Thursday of every month)
- Remind customers that their orders will be ready for pickup at your designated time and place
- Bring food back to your neighborhood and make sure everyone picks it up, pays for it and goes home happy
- Be the face of the High Plains Food Cooperative in your neighborhood
Role on Social Media
- Remind your neighborhood, friends and family about the co-op when orders are open
- Share your favorite food pics and recipes on your Facebook page and ours
Interested? Fill in the fields below and a member of our board will contact you with more information.