The High Plains Food Cooperative believes that a positive and healthy relationship with food and its production, handling, distribution, and consumption must be based on a system that values quality, integrity, stewardship, relationships, sustainability, and transparency. Therefore, the leadership, staff, producers, and volunteers of HPFC commit to:
- Producing and delivering our food products from farm to table with the highest quality and healthiness.
- Honoring integrity and honesty in all our interactions and delivering on our promises.
- Being good stewards in preserving and conserving our natural resources, land, rural environment and communities.
- Valuing and respecting our relationships with consumers, other producers, our families, our land and our communities.
- Sustaining small family farms through fair income, connections to the marketplace and support for growth.
- Being transparent about production, processing and handling methods while connecting consumer with food production.
We deliver quality local farmer-direct meats, poultry, eggs and vegetables to our cooperative buying members throughout the Denver metro area and the front range, including naturally-raised and certified organic items.
Have a question about any of our products? Just ask the farmer! You’ll find their contact info on everything we sell and we encourage you to get to know them.